Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Miss you like a christmas tree

Hi my friends
I miss you an ultimate amount
Like cows and milk and ice cream... sorry Creamed Ice
I sit in my house, all alone because my family has left me
I sit here watching the View and watch the snow fall outside my window
Exams are over and I've gotten my grades
I passed!!! Aaaaah how exciting
I wait for next semester because I want to see all of you
But Ugh I don't want to go to
Class
Yuck
Throwup... ahahaha...
Have a Happy Christmas because its a wonderful time for all of you!!!
Love everyone around you... I'm trying to love people that I hate... oh even if its very difficult
Kisses and Hugs to You who I miss so much

2 comments:

  1. oh my Bio Girl. i miss you so.
    BOWL. OF. CREAMED. ICE. yay
    the view? lmao
    i wish it was snowing here.
    how did you get your grades? in the mail? over the e-mail? i want mine, but i am scared.
    i love you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the special website called SIS...
    I love you Boxers Under Pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete