Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Missing you

A year in review:

The beggining of this year started with intense piano practicing because of the stupid high school musical.

Oh and then there was drama amoungst the Lions of my school... I got caught up in it...

Then for 3 months it was lovely... sometimes on and off but It was lovely...

Then Sadness overtook me... for 3 weeks.. The only counseling came through Piano and music

Summer arrived with intense happiness.

I rode my bike and explored my surroundings and became myself to the full extant that I needed.

Then there was partying... I learned how to party, Yes before 2009 I didn't really know how to party... ugh I know.. what a baby I am.

Jealousy... I experienced it in the summer... and You know what I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN JEALOUS!!! Because I am having an absolutely lovely time right now. (hearts)

Then I went to Special Outing at my university... Oh and It made everything wonderful.. I realized that there are other places for me to go and other people I will meet.

Then school... college started. It was nice and I was in my own. Schoolwork... parties... new friends... and then Drama Struck AGAIN!

Drama... drama... drama... And then It ended because I MADE IT STOP. I did it! With a little help from my friends... lol

I miss you my best friend. She left me and it was the first time that I cried because a friend had left me... she has been gone for 2 months and I hear from her sometimes but it was very difficult. I lost a few friends at that point and then things became absolutely beautiful.

Oh... and then I became friends with the most lovely ladies on the planet. The Pants fit so well when I'm with them.

Then something funny happened and I got very Distracted. I like Distractions very much.

But then sooner than I expected, my friends and distractions had to leave me... or I had to leave them because of the holiday season.

And that is the year in Review.

Happy New Year.

2 comments: