Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So welcome to a new year!

I figure I should put up some new years resolutions just so that all of you know what I will be up to.

How about completely understand the subject of Chemistry.. oooh Yeah.

Then I am going to learn how to do something new... If any of you have some ideas please post them thank you.

Find something new that I never knew was there!... Again... if any of you want to show me something new I am completely up for it. Just post it below!!

Now I promise that I will post hmmm... 300 posts this year. Yes this feat I will undertake and I'll need your help! To help me, just message me when you haven't heard from me! Inspire me! Make me inspired!!

Happy Happy New year!

I love you all,

Bio Girl

5 comments:

  1. new thing to learn? HOW TO ENJOY HOCKEY. seriously. my mission is to get you HOOKED. shouldn't be too hard, those boys are CUTE. and MANLY. in case you were wondering.

    something new that you never knew was there? HOCKEYCHOCKEYHOCKEY. ok, so you know it's there. BUT you never knew how amazing it is, and so i am going to introduce you to this new concept. it is the most ultimate and manly of sports, and i will get you interested in it IF IT KILLS ME.

    p.s. we will be focusing your hockey education around the team the Pittsburgh Penguins. because they are amazing.

    that is all.
    i love you.
    i miss you.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... even though I don't know you Emily, I love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL you should start posting your daily outfits. do you read other fashion blogs? because you should and you should make one too - yours would be so good. it'd be especially great if you got your sister in on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... sure maybe.. though once it becomes class time... it will be more productive... i hope

    ReplyDelete