Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Italians

Language is music when it comes to the Italian language
It is beautiful, like chocolate pouring out of your mouth... seriously
Listen to opera, or even pop music because it is like pouring honey into your ears
You can see the flow of the music and language which is full of vowels and intriguing sounds
I want to ask them,... "Do you feel the beauty of the words that escape your mouth?"
I think they would answer,... "Um... Yes Of Course!... (in Italian)"
Oh they know they're good... who wouldn't know?!
I suggest to all of you, listen to Cesare Cremonini... he has a beautiful voice. (le sei e ventisei, diccono di me, la tue parole fanno male... the liste goes on)...
Tell me what you think!!
If you have any ideas of music that becomes a part of this (aka... Italian).. please don't hesitate to tell me!

(hearts)

Bio Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment