Thursday, October 29, 2009

Butterflies fly away...

For those of you who read this... my friend is leaving me for three months and is going to Africa. For internet purposes she will remain named Selene (Oh yes... an Underworld reference)

Dear Selene,

Oh how can I fully express my distress at you leaving. I am going to miss you more than anything. Now, I figure I should make you feel bad first and then feel good... yeah I think thats a good thing.

So... first of all, I am stuck in this college with so many people and so many dramatic events and who am I going to text as an outside bank of secrets??? First of all, I text and call you all the time, and yes I mean all the time. When I was walking in a creepy dark alley way, I called you... ofcourse you called me after i got through the alley way but still, I called! Then, I call you when two guys are getting it on in the same room as me - don't you feel special?? Then, whenever any cute boy says anything remotely awesome.. or cool... or just adorable... I ALWAYS text you afterwards with the details... Ok... now, when I am overreacting about something that has happened to me, who do I text or call to calm myself down? YOU!!! And now, three months, or 90 days are going to pass in which I can't use my phone to contact you and there is no way to give you a minute by minute update on my life!!!! How can you do this to me???? (see i'm freakin out a bit....)

Now, I am going to try and calm myself down without your help... its not working. Who am I going to look after at parties and who am I going to go out with to dinner and coffee with??? Who am I going to be able to... excuse the gross factor those of you who aren't Selene... fart in front of without being judged????? Jesus christ... who am I going to discuss religion with and our futures???Aren't our kids supposed to get married to eachother??? What if I figure something out... when can I tell you... in 90 fricken days??? Ok Bio girl... calm down. Who am I going to discuss Underworld with as well as shoes, clothes, guys, traveling, and just life with??

Ok... now is the sappy part. Selene, I am going to miss you tooo much as you can see. I have grown to really rely on your advice, and your presence whenever i need it. I know that we are going to be friends for forever no matter where we are and we will do so many things together... from traveling around France to eating food to just sitting and screaming our lungs out to overplayed songs. Wait... didn't we do that last night?? Anyways... I will miss our partying and "chilling" as well... who can I do that with now??? Oh dear... Well. I think I must end this or I wil just go on for 90 days and you will be back!!

I love you so much and will miss you.

Good Luck in Africa and most importantly, enjoy every minute of your time there!!

XOXO,

Bio Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment